Booking a client meeting is the easy part! Do you know how to prepare and conduct a client meeting? You don’t have to “make it up”. Prepare for the meeting which will ensure you show up in a confident manner.
In this informative webinar you will learn:
- Sending your agenda
- Doing your research
- How to practice active listening
- Using open questions to diagnose your client’s needs
- Get clarity on what you want from the meeting
- Template for how to conduct an effective meeting including using your GPS
- Using the close or trial close to ask for the next job/role
You will learn all the above so you can run a professional and effective meeting for you and your client by following the simple steps outlined in this webinar!